MS in Taxation Current Student Center
The MS in Taxation Current Student Center provides new and returning students with the necessary resources to guide you through your program.
Resolve any registration holds:Log in to the CSUF Student Portal , click on Titan Online, select Student Center and then check the Holds section. If there is a hold on your record, click on details to view instructions on how to remove the hold and which department to contact.
Complete any To Do items:Log in to the CSUF Student Portal , click on Titan Online, select Student Center and then check the To Do section.
Class Schedule and Registration Deadlines for all cohorts
Spring Class Schedule
Summer Class Schedule
This section provides a schedule of courses required for the program and the term in which you will enroll. Please contact your academic advisor if you have questions regarding your study plan.
Spring 2018 Entry
If you have completed all pre-registration steps and have your course schedule numbers—detailed instructions and course information available below—please begin the registration process.
To register online, use the Register Now box that is located on the Register page and follow these steps:
- Enter the course schedule number; for example: E195-11256
- Select “Find Course”
- To add class, select “+Add”
- Add more classes using these same steps
Once you’ve reviewed your classes as listed in the Cart:
- Select “Method of Payment” from the drop down menu
- Select “Checkout”
- Complete “Information About You” section.
- If “Payment Method” is “Credit Card,” this section will include space to add your credit card information.
- If “Payment Method” is “Financial Aid,” then credit card information is not required.
- Check “Terms of Service” boxes.
- If “Payment Method” is “Credit Card” there is only one (1) “Terms of Service” box to check.
- Select “Continue.”
The next page of “Registration Checkout” will allow you to review your cart and information entered. Once you’ve done that, select “Submit Request,” and you will receive a five-digit reference number. You’ll also get two emails:
- Confirmation that we received your request
- Confirmation of the status of your registration after your request has been processed
If you have questions about registration or the status of your request, feel free to contact Student Services at (657) firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit their office:
Extension and International Programs Student Services
2600 E. Nutwood Ave.
College Park, Suite 100 (view map )
Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Tuition is due before the start of every term. Current cost is $425 per unit. Tuition rates are subject to change.
Payment is due at the time of registration. We accept payments with bank wire transfer, TitanCard, check, money order or credit card (Visa, American Express, MasterCard or Discover). No convenience fees are charged for payment by credit card.
If you register past the deadlines, a $25 late fee will be charged. You will receive a fee receipt after your registration is processed.
Fee payment for financial aid students:
All financial aid will be first applied to institutional charges such as tuition. Any remaining financial aid after institutional charges are paid will then be refunded to the student. Please contact EIP Student Services regarding refunds or making payments.
Fees paid by employer or company:
Extension and International Programs can bill your employer or company directly for course fees. To use this option, a purchase order or letter of sponsorship from the company must accompany your registration form. For more information on this process, contact EIP Student Services at email@example.com or 657-278-2611.
Please refer to your class schedule for drop and refund deadlines.
If you want to drop a course:
- Notify an academic advisor
- Complete a Request for Withdrawal form
- Obtain the approvals from Instructor and Department Chair (email approvals are sufficient).
- Submit the completed form to Extension and International Programs in CP 100 or fax to or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are receiving financial aid, notify the financial aid office by email email@example.com.
Still have questions? Please contact our staff for the following assistance:
- Advising, prerequisites, study plan, request for term off and leave of absence:
- Veronica Martinez – registration, class schedule and textbooks
- For questions about financial aid, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
On campus resources
The following are helpful links for quick access to other campus resources:
- Graduate Studies – How to apply for graduation, plus deadlines, policies and forms
- Parking and Transportation Services – Parking permits
- Titanium Resource Center – Self-help guide, Turnitin, FAQs
- IT Help Desk – Titan Online, Campus Portal
- Titan Card Office – Titan ID cards and replacement cards
- Pollak Library – Research guide, article databases, interlibrary loan
- Student Wellness – Immunization requirements
- Career Center – Job search, career workshops and resume critique
- Commencement – Ticket distribution, ceremony schedule and parking